Alliance Events

Molvik Monday!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Bring your lvl 35-39 and let's see what we can do for Molvik Monday! I'll be on Lilithbig around 8:00 p.m. EST time. I hope to see you there!

Molvik Monday was a blast! Thanks for everyone that came out to max those levels, spill some blood, and take CK. 

Missed the fun? Catch the stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/lilithsomething/v/102585618

Get ready for next week!!

Hope to see you all tomorrow for another round of Molvik Monday!

Greetz & heyas !

This was my first Molvik Monday, 28th Nov. A bloody Monday! During the time i was grouped in Molvik with my Guildmates.. we died a lot. Even *Small Man* brought us down. I still try to analyze. Well, most of the time we had no Bard. But that cant be the reason for such a hard whoopin*. We also had no major heals as i recall it. Realm Abilities: Purge! Determination! Static Tempest! If ya have access to it, grab them. Assist /macro, also a good tool to focus on scum. Hmm. what else.. Pan Da Cam! Look around whilst running with the crew. Most of the time Foe comes out of a bad angle (from the slope). Have a sense for what's been mezzed, don't break it. Avoid AoE spells in the beginning. If you use them, be aware of the area they cover. .. NO Damage Shields! They can break root & mezz. Believe me! Try to ruppt healers/casters. Detect them. If you play Enchanter, make a casting pet. So you can interrupt from distance.

Well. i like the concept of Bloody Monday.. erh, Molvik Monday :) I think we might improve it. As we have a good time there. No doubt. Much more to say.. ? anyone ?

V

_Varoa's InGame

<The Federation of Hibernia>

CET

Awesome input, Varoa!

I have a feeling that Molvik Monday may be turning into a sneak event as last night in the beginning we had much more sneak come out than visi. Maybe I could alternate weeks of visi and sneak?

Molvik is a great place for people to become acclimated with RvR and get a good handle on their toons before pushing to 50. You die a lot, your group fails you, you fail your group, etc. etc. Great opportunity to learn and help others learn as well. This event benefits everyone in the big picture!

SEE YOU IN 15 MINUTES! :) :)

Bringing the Druid out tonight so I'll need some hibbie help!

1.Monday, January 23 8PM EST
2.Molvik Monday - get familiar with RvR as a returning or new player or just gain some rps/bps or possibly xp.
3.Hibernia
4.Group lead is Lilith and be ready with TS3

1. Monday, January 23 8PM EST

2. Molvik Monday - get familiar with RvR as a returning or new player or just gain some rps/bps or possibly xp

3. Group lead is Lilith and be ready with TS3

Last night was a great turn out! We had almost 2fg of Feds running with us!

Make sure you come out for next week as we navigate through handling macro assists, group makeup, TS, etc. etc.

Molvik Monday tonight might be a little bit late getting together. I have a donut eating competition on my twitch channel with another DAoC streamer that I need to do first before logging into the game. I'm shooting for 8:30 but it may be safer to say 9PM EST.

Just kidding. Molvik Monday will not be led by me tonight. Family emergency.

I am going to try and make it tonight on my ranger.

See you guys tonight for some Molvik fun!

Greetz & Heya, You Mighty Molvix :)

Well, just to mention here that the Monday also takes place in CET zone. Ofcoz at that time it is Herorius' Prime Time, but not everyone might join the zerg. So yesterday we had a Molvik Monday also: jogging the map, killing and leveling on the fly during the CET hours. I ran it with one of my Molvik toons and looking forward to do it on next Monday with you, Mighty FEDz. Maybe there might be a gap of an hour or two before Lillith takes the lead. So in that way we fill more of that Monday with Molvik-action. Yeah!

So .. meet ya ingame anyway

V

_Varoa's InGame

<The Federation of Hibernia>

CET
Who's Online
    No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em