Alliance Events

(Other)Worldy Wednesday! 1-9

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Woohoo! Tomorrow is Wednesday which means it's that time again to run OW 1-9 for any and all lvl 50s that still need it. /BG will be on Lillithbattle and I'll be starting around 8PM EST. I am very patient and will work with any newbies or first timers. My first big OW was very hard because the pace was so fast and I have empathy for those that aren't quite up to speed with OW raids. 

See you tomorrow!

Thanks for everyone that came out tonight for (Other)Worldly Wednesday! In case you missed it, catch the stream feed here: https://www.twitch.tv/lilithsomething/v/102983427

Be sure to come out next week to either support to get that cool gear for yourself 8PM EST.

You're all so awesome!

OW 1-10 tonight BG on Lillith 8PM EST!

I can't lead this tonight. I will be back to normal schedule on Friday. I really apologize for the missing of Lilith in game this week!! I miss you all!

Pass the word for me?

See you all tonight for another OW!

HHeya,  next one is 1 St March? 

Yeah mate as long as that is a Wednesday .  every Wednesday Lillith or some other officer will lead the charge in an OW raid. 

So apparently I have no power, the screen doors are gone, and the siding is getting ripped off my house. Someone else from FoH will need to lead this event tonight for me. Sorry!

I typed up OW instructions for a guildie wanting to make macro keys for the raid and I thought I would share here also in case anyone else ever wants to lead this.

PROLOGUE MACRO
As a lvl 50, go to the Throne Room in TNN and speak with Seneschal Desmoud to obtain Siabra: Eerily Quiet.
Speak with Channeler in TNN - Select Town - Select Connla
Run East to the town rock in Connla and speak to Benen to obtain Siabra: Into The Bog
Speak with Stable Master Aelerogh and buy a Wyvern ticket to Innis Carthaig
Run East into the Bog of Cullen to find Nara Manastrong on your Map (some take scenic route here)
Speak with Nara Manastrong to obtain Siabra: Begone, Fae
Mezz the mobs next to Queen Cliodna and beat her up. You can't actually kill her so when she pulls away, let her go to open the portal. Clear the adds.
Return to Nara Manastrong to obtain Siabra: Into the Spirit World and enter the portal.

CHAPTER 1
Travel through Queen Cliodna's portal and find Master Zedde
DO NOT CLICK BEGIN
Protect Master Zedde at all cost (heal him and fight mobs)
Once complete, speak to Nara Manastrong to obtain Siabra: Removing the Captain
Mezz everything and kill the Captain. Kite back to portal to kill ALL adds.
Return to Nara Manastrong and select your ring. Take your time because you only get to do this once.
Speak with Barrisa and teleport to Chapter 2: Lookout Tower

CHAPTER 2
Speak with Master Moore to obtain Siabra: Observing the Observers
Nora is SE of Lookout Tower. Kill Nora and kite back to tower to kill adds.
Lesstan is S of Lookout Tower. Kill Lesstan and kite back to tower to kill adds.
Pinty is SW of Lookout Tower. Kill Pinty and kite back to tower to kill adds.
Return to Master Moore to complete
Speak with Barrisa and teleport to Chapter 3: Forward Camp

CHAPTER 3
Speak with Master Ernston to obtain Siabra: A Simple Task
Have 1 DPS/heal travel to Portal. The rest of the BG stay to clear camps.
Defeat all mobs within the camp until a Hibernian banner appears over the camp
After all camps are cleared, Captain Lenaresil will drop at the Portal
Return to Master Ernston and select your bracer. Take your time because you only get to do this once.
Speak with Barrisa and telephone to Chapter 4: Ghostly Town

CHAPTER 4
Speak with Master Iacobus to obtain Siabra: The Wayward Ranger
Talk to the Dead Ranger on the ground by the tree E/SE of town. Talk to a Tormented Soul at the Bind Stone.
Return to Nara Manastrong to obtain Siabra: Finders Keepers
Find and defeat the Portal Keeper. Return to Nara Manastrong to complete.
Speak to Master Iacobus to select your belt. Take your time because you only get to do this once.
Speak to Barrisa and teleport to Chapter 5: Stone Bridge

CHAPTER 5
Speak with Master Valentine to obtain Siabra: Knock, Knock, Hibernia Calling
STAY AWAY FROM ALINORA! (she has the longest respawn time out of any mob in OW)
Defeat 3 Unseelie Knockers, 6 Unseelie Spriggan, and 3 Unseelie Badgers
Return to Master Valentine to obtain Siabra: Trooping Trumps Solitary
Defeat Alinora quickly before she calls for help (ranged is not very effective here)
Return to Master Valentine and select your gem. Take your time because you only get to do this once.
Speak with Barrisa to teleport to Chapter 6: Howth

CHAPTER 6
Speak with Master Mindy to obtain Siabra: Obvious Allies
Charge into the town. Interrupt the 3 Fetch or the AOE bombs will kill everyone. Heavy DPS on Gwyn ap Nudd. Get in and get out.
Pull completely back to Master Mindy and make sure all adds die.
Speak to Master Mindy and select your gloves. Take your time because you only get to do this once.
Speak with Barrisa and teleport to Chapter 7: Tir na mBeo

CHAPTER 7
Speak with Nara Manastrong to obtain Siabra: To See the Unseelie
Run W up the hill
Pull aggro with lots of mezz and pull Councelor Ailis to defeat. Kite back to Nara to clear adds.
Speak with Barrisa to teleport to Chapter 8: Farmlands

CHAPTER 8
Speak with Nara Manastrong to obtain Siabra: Spy!
The Veteran Ranger is E on the hill behind the Farm. Speak with her to obtain Siabra: Kill the Messenger
Grab a few buddies and split up to /search the entire map until someone finds the Recon
Defeat the Recon and return to Nara Manastrong
Speak with Barrisa and teleport to Chapter 9: Mag Mell

CHAPTER 9
Speak with Nara Manastrong to obtain Siabra: Aggressive Negotiations
Approach and speak with Queen Cliodna's Emissary SW of Nara Manastrong
Mezz mobs surrounding the Queen. Clear adds while 1 DPS keeps the Queen busy. Defeat the Queen and speak to her ghost.
Return to Nara Manastrong to complete
Speak with Barrisa to teleport to Druim Ligen
Speak with Channeler to teleport to TNN
Speak with the King to select your cloak. Take your time because you only get to do this once.
Speak with Channeler to teleport to Crauchon Gorge

CHAPTER 10
Speak with Captain Manastrong to obtain Jotun: Friendly Faces

There are two scenarios to complete OW 10 - I will go over both of them.

IF EV CK IS NEUTRAL (gray color)
Make sure you have 2 rams. Run into EV CK and drop your lores, traps, warps, shrooms, etc. Mass damage on the doors to do it quickly. Once inside, assist your MA and heavy DPS quickly. Key word is QUICK. Do this fast before you get ass-jammed and wipe. You will get OW 10 credit once mobs inside are dead. There is a 90 minute reset timer if the EV CK is not neutral.

IF EV CK IS NOT NEUTRAL (red or blue)
Do the above process to make EV CK green for Hibernia. Setup your 8man to enter the instance. You will want 2 tanks, 3 heals, 2 casters. Do not have any weapons that are heat or cold damage as it will get resisted. You can only use physical or spirit damage in this instance. Every player MUST be active because it takes lots of moving around if you don't want to wipe. MA will begin killing main boss. Healers need to move around to dodge the AOE bombers that pop up randomly. If someone catches aggro, do not move until MA can peel. Main boss will cover itself in a bubble and out comes the first add. Change your target and drop the add using physical or spirit. Add dies and go back to main boss. After a bit more, the main boss will go back into a bubble and out comes add #2. Switch target and kill add using physical or spirit only. Return back to kill main boss. Be prepared for lots of AOE bombers, constant paralysis, and frustration. This instance sucks.

I know I've been failing miserable this last month but I'll see you all tonight for OW! 

oh snap, 8pm EST is 2 am here :(

Lifimhirm - Champion
Lifimhirmm - Hero

Blathnill - Druid bot :P

Hi Feds,

Anyone wanna do it Wednesday 31st at 9pm CET (Paris time), 8pm UK time ?

I did it only once so can't lead, but I can join with 2 toons if numbers are an issue (Eldy and Bard).

Just in case :)

Agi

Can anyone cover OW tonight for me? Usually starts at 8PM EST on Hibernia.

I'll take care of it Lillith

Who's Online
    No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em