Alliance Events

Molvik Monday!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

I am going to need help this week leading Molvik Monday with my PC crash. I tried to play a little on laptop #2 Saturday and it's wasn't very pretty. I'm going to try my hardest to get in and run with you guys but no promises. Who wants to take over tonight?

I can at least pass on the info that you may not be available.

oh, not good to read that here..

As i cant take over for EST zone, its far too late for me, I am not on vacation :(

Just letz hope mates take a look here b4 they logg to the game.

V

_Varoa's InGame

<The Federation of Hibernia>

CET

See you all in Molvik tonight for some fun! I'll begin the silly banter in Discord right now to get the other two realms hyped up. Please have TS downloaded if you have the means as it is very helpful for listening to direction. 

Yay! Here comes another Monday for some Molvik fun! See you guys tonight :)

Just kidding on the stream tonight. I moved folders to the new hard drive and now I can't find anything so this will be what I'm doing tonight so I'm not fucked the rest of the week. Sorry folks. #worstGMever 

Tonight is Molvik Monday across the battleground in Dark Age of Camelot, ladies n gents! See you around 9PM EST to see who claims victory of the CK in a fight to the death. How many albs can you fit in one tower?? Tune in tonight to find out! 

Answer is: All of them!!! LOL   Got my molvik bard Killisse to 37, will be there!!

A day without necros...Can it happen? Can there be an Alb Molvik night without a single necro sighting? Can it be? Stay tuned to count the necro zerg! I'm going to guess either an 8 man necro macro team that BS doesn't ban or 24+ necros hiding in CK 5+ in Alb tower, who wants to help me count? lol

Someone has Necrophobia!! LOL 

A night without necros?!?!  lol.. You playing where's Waldo?  Necros would not be Waldo.  I will be out there around 1900-pst.

Sunshines, bard

Frenchie, ranger

Sunburned, blademaster

Magecraft, chanter

My divorce did not go as planned this morning so I will be off radar for DAoC tonight. Sorry folks but I need some friend time at a bonfire and relax. Anyone else feel free to run Molvik Monday for Lilith.

Sorry to hear that Lil.  Hope it all goes well.  Never an easy thing to go through.

Sunshines, bard

Frenchie, ranger

Sunburned, blademaster

Magecraft, chanter

Hopefully see you in Molvik around 9PM EST! Death to Albion & Midgard!

See you for Molvik Monday??? 8PM EST. For Hibernia!

Who's Online
    No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em