Alliance Events

Stealth Night!!

Please bring your sneaks to EV safe port. We will be running a stealth zerg to beat up the Mids and Albs.  Planning on a 6pm start time and continuing til we all get tired.  BG will be on me and we will be using the FOH TS.  If you cannot join at the 6 start time don’t worry we will add more groups as we go.

Keltorius for BG

Hope to cya there!!!!

April 15th is the day!!!

Also, all skill levels are fine.  This a fun event and whether you are a veteran or novice you are welcome.  I know I am not the best so don’t worry. LOL 

Looking to roll out of EV safe port around 6:30pm.

I'm a RvR novice to be sure.  I dusted off my old shade who didn't get played much past molvik back in the day.  I'm in the process of temping her out.  Should be good enough for group EV play.  I assume the EV safe port is that upper tier port near the MG?

Shade: Bluebell Icecream

Sunshines, bard

Frenchie, ranger

Sunburned, blademaster

Magecraft, chanter

Yes 

Stand on the Portal pad In Crauchon to get to there 

Thanks Daeril for replying, at work right now.

Don’t forget to grab your daily quests from General Vegda outside DL or in the relic town before coming to the event!

Hope to see you al there!!!

Reminder 

just over 2 hrs 

Wife was involved in an automobile accident, everyone is ok.  Will reschedule event as soon as I can.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Glad to hear everyone is ok!  Looking forward to the rescheduled event.

Date is now May 6.  Starting time will be 8pm EST.  Same starting place EV safe port and the BG will be me Keltorius.  Hope that you can all make it!!!

Lets Get It On!!!  Up in dat Alb/Mid A—!!!!

Don’t forget this Sunday for FoH/Alliance Stealth Night!!!!!

Who's Online
    Spread the Word
    No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em