Alliance Events

A new Stealth Night day

I want try and host another stealth event.  Would greatly appreciate any input on a possible day and time that would be best for all.

Thanks,

Kelt

Weekends work better for me since I'm on the US west coast.

Sunshines, bard

Frenchie, ranger

Sunburned, blademaster

Magecraft, chanter

A weekend day is my preference as well.  Shooting for this to a fun event, not hardcore.  I’d like the WHOLE guild to be involved, just have fun.  Really don’t care how many times we die. LOL 

I am interested for sure.   Any day really...US prime time works best.

That is what I would like, but really need some suggestions from our euro members also. <cough> Hint, Hint!!

Hey Kelt 

A weekend evening would be good Fri or Sat for me if possible 

Sunday is always difficult due to time differences running into early Monday Morning 

I will do my best to attend 

Daeril -

Thanks Daeril.   It’s coming down to being on a Saturday, just down to time now.

I wouldn't be able to make it before noon Saturdays PST due to chores around the house during the morning.  I can just hop on to the group if it's already going on.  On a side note, I got an email from BS telling me my extremely old albion toon was promoted to GL on a very old guild.  Sounds like that old guild died.  I have great memories of them, first 50, and couldn't let it die so I logged that toon to keep the guild active.  No sooner did I get on that I saw a region chat warning about CES's hib stealth group at hmg. :)

Sunshines, bard

Frenchie, ranger

Sunburned, blademaster

Magecraft, chanter

Same thing happened to me on my old Mid guild. lol 

Who's Online
    Spread the Word
    No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em