Alliance Events

Public Battlegroups Saturday and Sunday US Prime-time

Hi all,

I've decided I'm going to start running Battlegroup in RvR on weekends. I can't run one this weekend but the following weekend I'll be running. This will be at US prime-time since Hibernia lacks a battlegroup around those times. If Herorius does run one on Saturday I'll be happy to run with him and when he logs I'll continue it on. 

The main thing is to have fun and enjoy the game. If we die lots... who cares, if we get good realm points that's all that matters. I'm going to try and run this consistent as possible on Saturday and Sunday.

Starting time will be 12am uk / 7pm EST maybe later sometimes but I'll schedule this on our Calendar each week. 

I will use Team speak but I will be quiet due to my household are asleep but I'll try my best to command the battlegroup in Team speak/BG chat. 

Hope this will be fun! 

Solicfear 

FoH Guild Master 

Solicfear - (Hero) RR11L2

Solicranger - (Ranger) RR3L6

Solicboom - (Eld) 

btw group wise will be if you are on 15 minutes before the raid you will get an invite. It's first comes get's first severed and their will be on reserve spots unless you we need a druid/heal warden/bard. 

Hope you understand! :) 

FoH Guild Master 

Solicfear - (Hero) RR11L2

Solicranger - (Ranger) RR3L6

Solicboom - (Eld) 

Who's Online
    Spread the Word
    No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em