Alliance Events

Molvik Monday!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Bring your 35-39 toon and have some fun in the battleground! 8PM EST tonight.

Bring your lvl 35-39 toon for some Molvik fun with your FoH pals! BG on Lilith 8PM EST.

Lilith won't be leading Molvik tonight! Sorry friends!

Leveling a guy right now, got to 35 last night, will keep him in molvik just for tonight!!

See you for Molvik Monday??? 8PM EST. For Hibernia!

Hopefully see you in Molvik around 9PM EST! Death to Albion & Midgard!

Sorry to hear that Lil.  Hope it all goes well.  Never an easy thing to go through.

Sunshines, bard

Frenchie, ranger

Sunburned, blademaster

Magecraft, chanter

My divorce did not go as planned this morning so I will be off radar for DAoC tonight. Sorry folks but I need some friend time at a bonfire and relax. Anyone else feel free to run Molvik Monday for Lilith.

A night without necros?!?!  lol.. You playing where's Waldo?  Necros would not be Waldo.  I will be out there around 1900-pst.

Sunshines, bard

Frenchie, ranger

Sunburned, blademaster

Magecraft, chanter

Someone has Necrophobia!! LOL 

A day without necros...Can it happen? Can there be an Alb Molvik night without a single necro sighting? Can it be? Stay tuned to count the necro zerg! I'm going to guess either an 8 man necro macro team that BS doesn't ban or 24+ necros hiding in CK 5+ in Alb tower, who wants to help me count? lol

Answer is: All of them!!! LOL   Got my molvik bard Killisse to 37, will be there!!

Tonight is Molvik Monday across the battleground in Dark Age of Camelot, ladies n gents! See you around 9PM EST to see who claims victory of the CK in a fight to the death. How many albs can you fit in one tower?? Tune in tonight to find out! 

Just kidding on the stream tonight. I moved folders to the new hard drive and now I can't find anything so this will be what I'm doing tonight so I'm not fucked the rest of the week. Sorry folks. #worstGMever 

Yay! Here comes another Monday for some Molvik fun! See you guys tonight :)

Who's Online
    No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em