Alliance Events

PL Session

Friendly Friday in Hibernia is moving to the Cursed Forest tonight instead of Corsucating Mines! Keep an eye out for Lilithdomedeath with the BG in about 30 minutes!

Come for the PL session tonight in Corsucating Mine of Hibernia! Each group just needs 1 main pbaoe and 1 main heals and the rest can be any and all level/class. Lilithdomedeath will have the BG. Cya 8PM EST

See you tonight for the PL shenanigans!!

I got a bard, it's nice because of the heal proc and power regen. You can get specced buffs for pet using CL abilities

Ouch, now I feel bad.  At least you got a hockey game out of it. ;)

So is the druid the best duo for a farming chanter or bard?  I need to get him in the guild at some point.  Only 25th so far.

Sunshines, bard

Frenchie, ranger

Sunburned, blademaster

Magecraft, chanter

Yeah, short lived marriage. Divorce will be final June 19. LOL 

This Chanter will be a great addition to PL Sessions! and you come with a druid. All the winning!!

Lil,

Celebrating your wedding anniv at a hockey game?!?!  OMG, I want to marry you! :)  That would be something my wife and I would do as well.  Huge hockey fans.  Of course she's a Sharks fan and my team is from the frosty north.

I'm working on a chanter now in order to assist PLing folks since I'm on west coast time.  I can bot the wife's druid or bard.  Not sure now-a-days which is better for PL.

AKA Sunshines/Snuggles/Frenchie

Sunshines, bard

Frenchie, ranger

Sunburned, blademaster

Magecraft, chanter

5/12 midnight is the deadline for classes and I'm still 6 assignments behind so I won't be able to host the PL Session this week! womp womp :( #sadLilith

I think that I forgot to tell Officers that I will not be on tonight because we are celebrating our wedding anniversary at a hockey game this evening from 7PM-11PM. My advice is to have lvl 50 PBAOE as lead for each group with a lvl 50 Heal. The rest of your group can be any level, any class. Please have awareness of the loot bags and your inventory/bank. It's underestimated how much scale/reinforced/weapons items salvage/sell for. Feel free to put any loot in any free spot you find in the guild house. I can organize later so you all can just get back to the PL session. :)

Remember that this is a public bg.

I'll miss you guys tonight and I'll try to login for some late night shenanigans!

Happy Friendly Friday FoH!

I'm going to run a few hours of PL tonight down in CM tonight starting around 8:00 PM EST. Any and all are welcome on a first come first serve. I'll be in TS to cure the boring blues from hitting everyone.

Hope to see you all tonight!

Who's Online
    No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em