Alliance Events

Public US prime-time RvR tonight at 11pm uk / 6pm set

Hi all,

I'll be leading a Public US prime-time RvR session at 11pm uk / 6pm est. 

The changes i'm going to put forward to US prime-time RvR is that we have a solid set group. None of this 1 nuture druid and random toons that don't work in RvR.

I'm going to Run like an 8man tonight where we mainly roam, put things on fire and just really annoy the zerg but we are going to avoid them. I'm not going to keep running into them because I know we won't win and make any Rps but donate to them. 

Tonight my group will be as following

1. Hero

2. Heal Druid (Heal Warden)

3. Heal Warden

4. Caster/dps (Assist train)

5. Caster/dps (assist train)

6. Blademaster (Assist Train)

7. Hero (With bodyguard) 

8. Bard 

See you there tonight! 

FoH Guild Master 

Solicfear - (Hero) RR11L2

Solicranger - (Ranger) RR3L6

Solicboom - (Eld) 

The BG can be a champ with some shield spec...I know a few s/s champs :-), but the BG'er must be able to float and peel. Ping me in game if you need to fill from outside guild...I have BM/Warden/Menty (dps).

If you have too many for one group and need help to second group I can help there too, be warned thou...any group I join with a non TS person in it, I leave within 2-3 minutes.

The FORMER Whip

"we few, we happy few"

Sorry guys I need time out of game.

To much for me to handle here and finding it to stressful let alone running NA time as well.

I'm sorry I've been an ass in the past few weeks but game is becoming too toxic for me and it's putting me down and making me toxic. I need to find a place where it's positive and no one moaning or groaning at me for doing stuff i love. 

Thanks everyone and hope I'll be back some point! 

FoH Guild Master 

Solicfear - (Hero) RR11L2

Solicranger - (Ranger) RR3L6

Solicboom - (Eld) 

Who's Online
    No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em