Alliance Members Discussion

Raids in General & DF Raid 14th April + 21/22 April.

Noble Ladies! Noble Lords! Citizens of The Federation of Hibernia! Guild mates and Alliance members!

As I received such a positive feedback & echo because of our non-scheduled runs in Darkness Falls, I now decided to put one DF Raid on the calendar. Better i put two.. for those that might not find the time to join. ..AND not only that: I want MORE! -Read below-

So, pls, let me explain something: The concept of the Three Realms fighting to open a dungeon - Darkness Falls - is outstanding throughout the jungle of MMORPGs. And - btw - we PAY for it so we realy should use the content they gave us and we should use the mechanix of the game to swing the fortune to our advantage!

Why are we doing a full Darkness Falls Raid? Well, the challenge is: 1. to open up DF via NF (would be cool, if we as a Guild/Ally show our independence), 2. DF is also a RvR zone (if we open DF we might find victims), 3. I can tell that it is a great experience to relay kill hard Mob (Beliathan) as a well organized team, 4. to be honest: the drop-rate of Blood Seals and other items (like the Large Shield) is a bit poor. So its more the fun we will have as a Guild/Ally Raid that focuses on one goal!

Also to mention: The Time Zones. We are global. So, how to find a Raid Date that fits? Hmm, Weekend! Sounds good, as people might have the whole day to play -  and the night. Compromise: start late in EU (CET/GMT) so the (EST/CST/MST) can be convinced to join in -  and vice versa. Saying: starting 'round-about-Midnight' (hihi) in Europe equals early evening in the States.

First Raid Date: I would like to announce a DF-Raid on Saturday, the 14th'o'April. Start: 23:00~23:30 CET. (10pm UK, 5pm EST)
Second DF Raid: Saturday, the 21/22. of April, Start: 00:00~00:30 CET (11pm UK, 6pm EST).
As I live in GER, i propose these dates, naturally. Both dates to be discussed! We are flexible - skipppp the pictures in yer head ;) - ...within limits...

I would be happy to see many Guild and Alliance members in Cruachan Gorge at the given time to start from there in RvR to open up the Falls if the Hib Primetime does not concurred enough Towers/Castles.

During or standard Runs in DF we mostly visit the Gatekeeper Dommel, the four High Lords (Oro, Saeor, Baelerdoth, Baln) and the Field Marshall with his daawgs plus the Grand Chancellor Adremal. Happens the last two runs that we took out the 3 Princes also (Asmoien:Hib, Ba'alorien:Alb, Abdin:Mid). Exiting!
But! We can achieve more! With 3 good groups we can bring down the Worm - Beliathan, Lilith, The Demon Queen. The Princess Nahemah & Ambassador Mannam and naturally Legion! There are more Named ones: Archivist Borath:Hib, Lecherous Gress:Mid, Murdoch, the Cook:Alb. But those Mobs are a bit too low for us, even they also drop something. Director Kobil we all know very well, and we will bring him down also, as he drops a Ring .
During the fight to kill Legion it might happen that some players get teleported to a room with an UN-beatable Mob named Behemoth (level ~ 230)! In that case, just try to reach the exit on the far end of the room to get back to the BattleGroup (avoid the Clinging Souls, that will hold you back).
Talking about Battle Group in Darkness Falls. Aye, we will form a BG for the better communication. Unfortunatly the Loot will not be divided among the members, as the group with the deathblow will receive the loot. So, to make a treasure-toon might be futile. It makes a better sense to make one member in the Group a collector/carrier so we can /random the items out after the raid - presupposed people wanted to lay hands on an item.

The setting: as I think I lined out my intention: I WILL see many - nope - ALL of you at the given time. So we can build excellent teams. MAYBE, as always, ya might be not able to play your favorite Toon. MAYBE you have to sacrifice for the greater good. But, hey, that's why this Guild and the Alliance is greater! OK, the setting: the Dream of 24 man setup. Plus sidecar rezz. .. hihi , we will build teams on the fly. you all know: we neeed everyone ;-) .. and don't be shy: 24 players, moving as one body . hey . that's the fun .
Get yer toon handy: as you know what's needed. The more we are, the more we kick!!

_V

Upcoming Raids in May/June/Summer:
Sommoners Hall (have not visited it in a long time)
Fomor City (our Guild Hall need the Trophy)
Galladoria (because we can do it again)
Darkness Falls (oops? sure !)
Zhulrathuul (aye, starting hub 4 to find our way out of the Laby)

Last edited by Varoa on Sat Apr 14, 2018 19:57; edited 1 time in total

_Varoa's InGame

<The Federation of Hibernia>

CET

Sounds like a lot of fun Var!!

Thank you Varoa for organising this DF Raid 

We need as many of Foh And The Alliance Members to attend to make this a Great Raid one not to Forget 

So Make a Date in your Diary's Guys 

I plan on attending both.  Thanks for running this.

Will it be ok to bring my Ranger to the event?

im not sure if i can come on 14th but 21/22 i will be there 4 sure !

I will do my best to be at these events.

Sunshines, bard

Bluebell, blue shade

Sunburned, blademaster

Sunspears, up and coming hero-ett

.. 24 hours until take off ..

Consider to buy some demonic return scrolls. Check yer inventory: fill up Potz (just in case). Check yer items: some might need repair.

Team Building: We will take a window of 30 minutes to build the teams: So for those that have a selection of classes that might be needed, please feel ready to swap over to fill groups letting us drive the raid. As you all are not that innocent: we need Druids, Wardens, Bards... haha . i skipp that part . . ya all know the settings for active groups, that are out to have fun. We will settle that. ... .. . Nevertheless we need 2nd & 3rd in command . please volunteer!

I mentioned that we will start in Cruachan Gorge - relic town, aye, just in case we have to take some towers or a Keep. But that will not be our main focus. IN CASE WE do not have Darkness Falls Dungeon AND we realize, the effort is far to huge to make it happen, we try to bring us into DF via Scrolls. IF we are enough Guild- and Alliance-Members we will ez bring down the Foe that is pissing in OUR Dungeon..

oO.. talking about the possibility: The Worm is down, The Legion is Down.. The Princess is not up!!!! As a warm-up we run High Lords anyway. The 3 Prince have a oki respawn time. So we might rule anyway - as there is ALLWAYS the chance to meet the FOE !

R-R8 .. meet ya ingame .

_V

PS: any hints, tips, considerations.. pls write now . .

_Varoa's InGame

CET

---- starting in 3 hours ..

Also get at hand :

Egg and any mass resurrection tools.. we don't want to see a full wipe.

I realy hope to meet Lilith, the Demon Queen. Drains a lot of Power ..

See ya in a few

_V

_Varoa's InGame

CET

Drawing the Balance:

1 x Nahemah & Mannam

2 times HL

1 run all Prince

2~3x Gatekeeper

2~3x Field Marshall

1 time GC Adremal

Beliathan = not up

Demon Queen Lilith = not up

Legion = 98,5 % .. but time was up for some of the members in BG. Had to teleport. THAT moment Mids INC.

... a great run . as every mate had the patience & time to stay and to wait for LD-ish, Swap-ish, Scroll-ish friends of us!!!! A BIG THANK YOU. Worth, to announce such events .. as we will continue !!

_V

_Varoa's InGame

CET

Darkness Falls Raid 2/2!

50 Hours till take off! 21./22. April! 0:00~0:30 (CET) liftoff.

This time we are not that lucky to have the Traveling Merchants around to quick buy a Demonic Scroll to enter the Falls. Also we start one hour later than we did at raid 1/2. At that time the scale pan might not drop to our favor and Hibernia holds not enough towers and keeps for an easy access to DF. In that case we might have to take some of those back. So, again, I suggest a meeting location in Cruachan Gorge - just in case we do not have Darkness Falls. We will build the teams and we also check if we might find some Scrolls to teleport into DF though.

!!! Nevertheless i recommend to all of you to park one or more toons in DF as it is open within the next 50 hours. WHY? Answer is: All cool in case the Falls is open. If not, we can team-build inside as we have enough mates parked (i doubt that). We can log so called *Second-Unit-Chars* to run in New Frontiers to open DF to gain access for the mates about to come. !!!

Again: Mass-Resurrection items wanted. Check your potions. Keep you gear in shape. Grab some siege tools (Tent/Ram - we might need some) {btw: it takes one hour to max a Siegecrafter to craft & deploy any siege gear}.

Well, I am in a good hope that we will have a good time again! As it was Big Time last run!

Please fee free to add some suggestion / recommendations / concerns & considerations !

Meet ya IG

_V

_Varoa's InGame

CET

Today!

Bought a couple of scrolls just in case we don’t have DF.  Will try to make it if I can.

Drawing the Balance:

-2 FG slightly balanced-

1 x Nahemah & Mannam

1 times HL (but no cashed in)

2of3 Prince

2~3x Gatekeeper

2~3x Field Marshall

2 time GC Adremal

Beliathan = skipped (was on Hib side at ladder so we dropped near tunnel)

Demon Queen Lilith = .. and her maiden killed us

Legion = 98,5 % .. we decided to move on. not 'nuff melee DPS.

AGAiN: Thank You to those tagging along.!!

With just 8 guild/alliance mates in addition -to make a 3rd group- we woulda had mastered the bosses...

DF raids still on the agenda . so just stick around ..

as there is more to come.. not only Darkness Falls ..

ty - meet ya IG

_V

_Varoa's InGame

CET
Who's Online
    Spread the Word
    No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em