Alliance Events

Finalized FoH August Event Schedule!

Hi All! I wanted to throw a draft of an August schedule and get feedback from the guildies. Let me know what you think!

Last edited by Lilith_Something on Sun Aug 05, 2018 20:19; edited 2 times in total

Looks nice, need to do OW/Curse with my Warden.  Is Mystery maybe Galla/Summoners or something else?

Yes indeed it does Kelt. It wouldn't be a Mystery if Lilith told you would it :)

This looks like a Great Event schedule and a lot of Thought has gone into it. Many Thanks Lilith :)

Lilith can do whatever she desires, I’m easy. lol 

I like it.  Im sure i will attend most of these.

Good Job !

I'll do what I can to help out :) Love the initiative, cant want to see how the month plans out :)

My RvR BG is turned into a DF BG til Hibbies need a call to arms. Open BG on lillithbattle if interested!

Hib Curse 1-8 will start forming in about an hour. Spread the word :smiley:

Hib Curse 9/10 group tmr Monday. First come first serve depending on classes needed! 9PM EST

9pm EST meet in Druim Cain as we head into Corsucating Mine to storm the dungeon! Bring a baby toon, bring a helper (such as bard/aoe nuker/ani) and let's make some new toons to head out into RvR! Nice fun chill night hanging with a good group of decent humans from the FoH Alliance and all of Hibernia.

Who's Online
    Spread the Word
    No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em